Anywho, this is my wreath before it turned into a tear-drop shape. I just wrapped and pinned thick strips of canvas around the wreath form. Then I took some fall foliage that I already had and hot-glued it to the bottom part. It was actually already arranged into a piece of floral foam where I had once used it in a window box a long time ago and never took it apart. I then decided it needed something at the top so I fashioned a burlap bow and added a sunflower up there.
I hope you enjoy or at least learn the lesson to just spend the extra $1 and get an actual wreath form! LOL!
I am linking up to Rhoda's Fall Link party here.