Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Some Christmas Pages

I am enjoying getting caught up on my digital scrapbooking pages since this summer. Both kids' birthdays are in the summer (July & August) so I do them a book each year from their birthday to right before the next birthday. So I needed to catch up on Aug-Christmas. Here are some of the layouts I've finished so far. I still have a couple more Christmas layouts to do for each.








For 2015 my goal is to continue to do both kids' albums and to start a Project Life family album. I plan to just do a 2-page layout for each month of the year for the family album. I am really loving the look and simplicity of doing Project Life so I want to give it a chance.

If you have any questions on anything I used for my layouts just comment or email me.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I do a family book each year on our anniversary and it is a really fun way to watch us grow. I love the idea of one per kid though but I worry I wouldn't keep up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!