Here are some of his milestones:
- We think he weighs around 15 lbs right now! He is becoming a little chunk!
- He is drinking 5 oz of formula still every 3 hours
- He is sleeping a 5 and 4 hour stretch at night. He still eats once in the night around midnight to 2 a.m.
- He loves to reach out and hold things with his hand and he tries to put them in his mouth
- He is definately teething....drooling on everything, always has his hand in his mouth.
- He likes to play peek-a-boo and patty-cake
- He smiles all the time and plays bashfull
- He loves to sit up on our laps. He doesn't want to be leaned back unless he's eating.
- He is wearing size 3 month clothes but they are getting tighter.
- He enjoys being in his bouncer toy and his walker at Nana's house.
- He loves people and notices when someone new is in the room and he looks around at everyone.
Here he is this month and a look back at last month.
|Nov 21, 2010|
|Oct. 21, 2010|
|right after he woke up from a long nap....flash surprised him!|