Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly.... A Love Story

I am in love with a website called Shutterfly.com. They have the most BEAUTIFUL Christmas photo cards! I have created my photo card online in like two minutes and I can't wait to send it out to all my friends and family. The one I have chosen....which was no easy task...is Berry Merry! See below:



I just love the picture frames and the color scheme!

I am new to Shutterfly but I would recommend it to anyone out there that has pictures of their children and holidays that can't afford to back up all their pictures on an external hard drive. They never delete your pictures and they are uploaded and kept in the original format. They are constantly running good deals where you can get free prints. They just had a deal where you could get 101 free prints just for the holidays! They also have the most amazing photo books that you can make in about five minutes. I have ordered several for Christmas gifts this year. You can even make your own digital scrapbook pages and upload them to the website and put them in a custom book. I may never paper scrapbook again! LOL!

Shutterfly is running some really great holiday sales right now. You can order one photo book and get any other's in that same size fifty percent off. They also are offering free shipping for anything over twenty five dollars. You really need to check them out!

Here are some links to my favorite products!

Photo cards:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

Calendars:
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars 

Birthday Cards:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!