Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Random Thoughts....

Just felt like sharing some random thoughts this morning.

  • I feel like I have nothing in my closet to wear besides jeans. I know Christmas is coming up and I will get clothes, probably. I am kind of liking not having my closet crammed with stuff I won't ever wear though.
  • This getting dark at 5:00 is for the birds.
  • Last night I organized all my magazine clippings into an expandable file by recipe type and other categories. It was like manually pinning stuff. LOL So now you know what a facinating life I live. Ha!
  •  I really WANT to lose 5 pounds before Christmas. Not sure if that is realistic considering all the holiday meals coming up. Maybe if I only eat salad until Thanksgiving.
  • I will always buy my jeans at Buckle from now on. They really are better than any I've ever worn before.
  • The terrible twos are back for a bit in the form of Jonah wanting to do everything "by mysef!"
  • This was the same child that would never hold his own bottle the whole first year of his life.
  • Now if I could just get him to change his own diaper. LOL Seriously though, I think he is starting to get ready for potty training. We are discussing the idea.
  • I am really disappointed in how the election turned out. That is all.
  • I am really tired of reading everyone's opinion on it on Facebook, too.
  • I am probably going to put up my Christmas tree next weekend. I am so excited for Christmas this year. Jonah is starting to understand more about Santa as we tell him things.
  • I have 80% of my Christmas shopping done already. I am pumped!
  • I need to clean every surface in my house but just cannot find the motivation. Sure I keep the laundry done and the counters wiped and the dishes cleaned, but the rest of it has got to get done sometime soon. Ugh!
  • Feeling blessed to have a husband that helps me around the house MOST of the time and does so much for us.
  • Blessed to have a job that helps provide and give us some extras. There are many days that I wish I didn't have to work and could stay home with Jonah but I know that I am blessed to have the opportunity to work at a great company when so many people are out looking for work. I pray that our economy can come back and jobs can begin to open up for folks.
  • I am toying with the idea of hosting a Christmas cookie decorating party for Jonah and some other friends. It seems like it would be fun thing. But then my cynical/realistic brain kicks in and makes me think it would probably be a lot of trouble/time/money for a gigantic mess to clean up. But maybe it would be worth it for the memories??

1 comment:

  1. Love a random catch up post. I feel like I get to know you a bit more. =) I love bullets!
    I too want to loose some weight before Christmas. It is so hard because I also want to bake old favorites and try to make new things. I need to exercise--can't ever get that in. =(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!