Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Updates

Things have been VERY busy around our place lately. September marks the beginning of my busy time at work so it's just eat, sleep, work all the time it feels like. Looking forward to the down time in late October. I've also been helping plan and coordinate for my 10-year high school reunion which is today. So the stress level has been high around our house this week.

On a better note, Jonah is doing great! He is all over the place now and a busy little man as long as he is awake. A couple of weekends ago we went to his 2nd cousin's 2nd birthday party. Below are a few pictures from that. Also, one morning this past week it was pretty chilly when I was getting him ready to go to Mom's so I put him in jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. He looked so big and like such a little boy that I had to take some pictures of him. Enjoy!





 Jonah loved playing with their dog, Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!