Sunday, January 6, 2013

Our Christmas 2012 {In One Big Post}

I am behind on posting about Christmas but better late than never I guess. We had a great Christmas and lots of quality time spent together. The Saturday before Christmas we did most of our celebrating with family. That morning we went to the Cheatham side and had finger foods and opened presents. Here are pics from that.


Then later that evening (after Jonah's nap) we went to my parents house (my Uncle and Grandmother came too) and did supper and presents. It was great to have the whole family together at both places. I don't have a lot of pictures from Mom & Dad's because I was busy helping Jonah open his gifts. I will have to get the pictures from my Dad's camera.


On Christmas Eve we spent time together as a family (Michael and I were both off) and then we went to my Grandmother's house for supper. Jonah got more gifts there too.


Finally it was Christmas morning and Jonah was pretty excited to see what Santa Clause had brought him.




Jonah got a train table, farm set, golf clubs, and remote control backhoe from Santa. He got a ride-on (not electronic) four-wheeler, books and Thomas movies from Mommy & Daddy.

I got an IPod Nano and lots of other goodies and Michael got a new golf bag.

We were blessed and hope that Santa was good to everyone else too.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!