Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jonah 4th Year Book

I finally wrapped up Jonah's fourth year book and I am glad to be done! It's fun to do it but I am always scrambling to finish in time for his birthday. Now I'm waiting for an awesome Shutterfly sale to order it. I love the ease of Shutterfly books. I used a bunch of their layouts this time rather than scrapping layouts myself. I love how it turned out and I plan to order it so it will be at his upcoming birthday party for everyone to look at.




Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I sooooo need to get on the ball and do these! I haven't had any books made of Jonah's pictures. I'm kicking myself, too! :( Love Shutterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!