Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Funnies

Jonah's vocabulary grows more and more each day. So there is no shortage of funny things he has come up with lately. Here are a few.


- Between potty training and taking off his clothes before bath, Jonah has discovered that he loves being naked and running around that way (in the house). One night before bath as soon as I stripped him down, he was off and running down the hall! He kept saying "hiney time, hiney time!" It was hilarious and he totally came up with that on his own. We call his bottom his "hiney" sometimes so that is where it came from. Such a mess!

- He has started to say "yes maam" when we ask him something. It just automatically comes out of his mouth but it sounds like he is saying "yes man" each time. Well we were explaining to him that we say "maam" for Mommies and Nanas and "yes sir" for Daddies and Papaws. Michael explained to him that Daddy was a sir and Mommy was a maam. Well on Saturday when he woke up from his nap he kept saying something but I couldn't figure out what it was. Finally, I figured out he was asking for his Daddy but he was saying "where's sir?" LOL

-Recently we have been asking Jonah who his bestest friend is. At first he would always say "Hootie (his stuffed owl) and Daddy" were his bestest friends. Then I would ask him to number off his other friends in order (not that he really understands the order of numbers yet). So I would say "who is #2 friend?" and he would name another stuffed animal. Finally, we got to number 5 and I asked him and he said "Mommy." So I was thankful to just be on the list. Well, just this week I asked him who his bestest friends were and he said "Daddy, hootie and Mommy!" Yes! I made it to number 1!




post signature

1 comment:

  1. "Where's sir?" is just about the funniest thing I have ever heard! I love this age!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!