Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Bunch Of Random

I don't really have enough of anything to warrant a post so here is just a bunch of random stuff that we've been up to lately.

1. Father's Day was a nice day. We went to church and then over to my parents for lunch with my Dad. Then we went home and napped (I actually napped for an hour) and then took Michael's bass boat out for a spin. Jonah is so funny. He loved when we went fast down the water but when we stopped the boat so Michael could use the trolling motor, he said he was scared. I think he was just in a mood though. LOL

2. We (Michael) got the nursery painted and he put the crib together last night. It is slowly but surely coming along. I have the bedding about 75% done and am going to work on the crib skirt next. Here is a little sneak peak of the color of the room.


The room is a mess but here is the color (Aqua Glow by Valspar). I love it and it's really more of a green than blue. It's bright but I really like it. Also love that little white book shelf I got at a yard sale for $20.



Jonah was so excited to help his Daddy put Haley's crib together last night. Michael let him put the bolts in and turn them while he held the pieces in place. Jonah actually listened and followed his directions really well. He did great at screwing in the pieces too. Love seeing him and his Daddy working together and he loves helping!

3. I just have to share this neat Father's Day gift that Michael got from his secret friend at church. We draw names every year (for anyone who wants to participate) and you give little gifts to your friend at church here and there. This would be a great idea for any man gift. It's a Grilling basket full of BBQ sauce & a brush, lighter, hamburger spices, rags, baked beans and some nuts for snacks.





4. In other news, I am 33 weeks along as of this week and still feeling really good. The heat hasn't been too bad this week so that helps. Just trying to get geared up for all that is upcoming in the next few weeks. Got my sister's bridal shower this weekend and then it's countdown to the wedding. I still have to get my bridesmaid dress altered too. Dr.s appointments and then before you know if my sister will be married and the following week is Jonah's 3rd birthday. Lots of planning and buying happening over here. A fun, stressful and busy time!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the room color!! Gorgeous pic!

    Come enter my giveaway for a pair of PowerSox! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall color! I am so hoping we are in a house before baby comes so I can actually set something up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!