Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santa Scavenger Hunt Checklist


This past Wednesday we had our 2nd Annual Cookie Decorating Party for the youth at my church. As done last year, we played a little scavenger hunt game with all the kids where they had to find all the things that Santa Claus will need for Christmas Eve. The kids enjoy it and love being the one to find the item. This year I made up a checklist for the kids to read (or look at the pictures if they can't read yet) to know what was the next thing we were going to search for. So I thought I would share if in case anyone else wants to play this game at home or at a kid's Christmas party.

Just click HERE to get the PDF document for printing and enjoy!




Sharing here: Spotlight Saturday

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!