Monday, September 27, 2010

The baby sleeps tonight!!

Well this is such a momentous occasion that I felt compelled to blog about it so that I know that it did actually happen.

JONAH SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!

The day, well night, that we have been anxiously awaiting finally came last night. I put him in his crib asleep at 8:30 last night and he slept until 5:30 this morning! Now when I say he slept through the night that does not mean he didn't make a peep. He woke me up about 4 times through the night fussing because he had either lost his paci or just kind of stirred but didn't wake up completely. I was amazed because he usually has been waking up to eat at least around midnight to 1 am and then again around 4 or 5 am. But he never actually woke up any of the times he was fussing last night because I would just put his pacifier back in his mouth and rub his back a little and he was back sleeping quietly.

I have several theories as to why this happened and we will see if they are true come tonight. We had a big day yesterday going to visit Michael's parent's and his first trip to Wal-Mart (which was a madhouse). So I think his daytime sleep schedule got screwed up. Anyhow I am just happy that we got a very good night's rest and we will just have to see if this is a new trend or just a fluke episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!