Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why am I blogging?!

Well I have decided to take the plunge and start blogging after admiring several blogs over the years and wishing to start one. I thought now was as good a time as any! I can't promise that I will be a very faithful or regular blogger but I hope to share the important things in my life and use this blog to express my thoughts and feelings from my little corner of the world. I also wanted to start this blog to keep my family and friends, that we don't get to see that often, up-to-date with what is going on with us and hopefully keep up with them too.

I guess the first place to start is with who I am and a little bit about me and my family. My name is April and I have been happily married to an amazing man (Michael) for going on 7 years. We just had our first child, Jonah Campbell, on July 21, 2010!!! We think he is about the most awesome thing and we thank God for blessing us with him! He is 7 weeks old as I write this post and a healthy boy that we wish would just sleep a little longer than he wants to. He was 5 pounds and 12 ounces when he was born so he is still pretty little and I guess he doesn't hold much milk :)

We live in Dover, Tennessee where most of my family is and where I grew up. Michael is from Clarksville, TN. We love living in the country and being in a small town where you pretty much know everyone.

That is about all I can think of to say today but I will be back soon to post some pics from previous years and from when Jonah was born.

XOXO
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!