I have seen a lot of people on Facebook doing a daily post of what they are thankful for in the month of November leading up to Thanksgiving. I thought it was a great idea but I don't have the time or inclination to post something on FB every day so I thought I would put it here on the ol' blog. I am going to shoot for listing the things I'm grateful for each week in November. So here goes.....
1. I am thankful for my faith and the fact that Jesus Christ loved ME enough to go to that cross for my sins. I am thankful many days that God loves me even when I don't love me and I feel like I don't deserve anyone's love. But He is always there and wants the best for me.
2. I am thankful for my health and for my family's health. We can get out of bed each morning and function through our lives with minimal pain (hubby has bad knees) and we can accomplish what we want each day. There are so many people that struggle just to get out of bed each day....so we should be thankful!
3. I am thankful for our financial peace. This is something that we do not take for granted because we know how hard we have worked to get where we are financially and how we never want to go back to those times. I am thankful that I can go to the bank and there is money there to buy food and clothes more abundantly than is needed. I am thankful that God blesses us with some of our wants and our needs are taken care of.
4. I am thankful for my job. I am thankful to have a job. Sure there are days that I hate it and days I wish I could stay at home with Jonah every day. But I am thankful to have a great income and ability to provide for Jonah in ways we would not be able to if I stayed at home.
5. I am thankful for our families....for our Moms and Dad and that they are still here on this earth with us. They help us so much in supporting us and loving Jonah just like we do.
6. I am thankful for my Mom. We have always been like best friends, but once I became a mother I realized how much I need my Mom even more. She helps us so much with Jonah and she never complains and acts like we've asked her if she wants a million bucks every time we need her to help with Jonah. I am thankful God gave me her as a Mom!
7. Finally! I am thankful for my husband Michael. He is a hard-worker and he is a very considerate and loving man. We've had a our rough times through this first year of being parents but we're coming out on the other side and I am thankful for our love!
There are many other things I could list but I will leave it there for this week.
DollyWood & Pigeon Forge – Travel Diary
10 hours ago