Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WILW - 11/30/11

Time for another What I;m Loving Wednesday! I am linking up here!




The first thing I'm loving is that my Christmas cards are made and bought and now I just have to wait until they get here to send them out!! I got 20 of them free at Shutterfly and here is what they look like below. Shutterfly has so many neat and unique cards to choose from!






The next thing I'm loving is that my little man had the best time at Thanksgiving this year. He took a little while to warm up to the crowd but before it was over he was playing outside with his older cousins. Here he is getting a ride from his cousin Aaron!




The last thing I'm loving is that our Christmas tree is up and I have enjoyed it all this week! Jonah is doing so good with not touching or bothering it too!


Be sure and link up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!