Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday {Christmas Edition}

I thought I would do a Christmas Edition of WILW since I am all about Christmas right now!


Linking up here:


I am loving that Christmas is almost here and we are checking things off our holiday to-do list left and right. This past weekend Jonah and I briefly braved the shopping masses for a couple of hours to do some shopping. I hadn't been out shopping at all since I started early and ordered most of my stuff online this year. Needless to say I wasn't missing anything! Then on Sunday our little family ventured down to the Cumberland River walk to see the light display. Jonah loved it and took it all in with wonder. It was freezing so we make it a quick walk!









I am loving that our annual Christmas Cookie Exchange and ornament/towel swap is next week and I am trying to figure out what to make and take! So fun!


I am loving watching these movies right now!

My all-time favorite Christmas movie!

wonderful love stories and no bad scenes

So many life-lessons in one movie!

Saw this one, November Christmas, for the 1st time on Hallmark Channel this year. I balled my eyes out!

 What are you loving for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!