Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Sakes alive it was hot this weekend!! It felt more like the 4th of July than Memorial Day but we still had a fun and productive weekend. By productive I mean we finally got our swamp of a pool (long story) cleaned out and filled (I'm betting it will be a $400 water bill) and our new pump installed. The hubs did 99% of the work and I played with Jonah. I don't know what I would do without my hard-working hubby to get the yucky and hard jobs done around here.

We also did a lot of this.....




Needless to say the sprinkler was a big hit!



I can't wait till we can get in the pool too! Hopefully this weekend!!

We also went to our local town's Eagle Fest. It is basically a small carnival in town based around our town's civil war park, Ft. Donelson and the Eagles that have nests there. Jonah could only ride the carousel and he wasn't too excited about it. We finished off the evening with homemade lemonaide and a funnel cake. Yum!!



I hope everyone had a great weekend too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!