Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Buttercup!

Not sure I have very many more years to call Jonah my little buttercup. It's not exactly a tough, boy sounding nickname. LOL

However, he is my buttercup and the apple of my eye for now. I just had to take the opportunity a couple of weekends ago to get some pictures of him with the blooming buttercups. I am so glad I did it that day because we actually had snow here in TN on Monday night! So the buttercups are not faring well after that.

Here are the pictures I managed to get. Some of them his little ears are glowing due to the sun being behind his back. I am still learning what to watch for when taking pictures but at the same time you have to be really fast with kids to get a good one!
















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!