Monday, July 8, 2013

Jonah's Third Year Scrapbook

I got a big item checked off my list and finally ordered Jonah's Third Year book!!


Create your own custom photo books at Shutterfly.com.


I always wait until I can get a lot of discounts at once before I order. This time I got a great deal with Shutterfly, who I always use. I had a $20 off coupon in my account and they were running a 40% off special on 12X12 books along with free shipping over $30. So I ended up also adding a coffee mug to my order to get the free shipping and then those were on sale too. I got the whole book (27 pages) and mug for $37!! I thought that was a great deal. I just love Shutterfly and they always, always have a sale going on or special codes you can get. I can't wait to hold this book in my hands and see it all for real!!



 post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a great book!!! It turned out awesome!! Your little man is too cute and getting so big! You got a great deal too!! I love Shutterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to use Shutterfly- your book turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!