Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glimpses Of A Boy {Fall Photos}

This week has really been our peak for fall colors. We had a big windy storm and strong wind all day yesterday that took a lot of the leaves in the trees. So I was glad I decided to get some fall pictures of Jonah on Tuesday afternoon. He was cooperative for me and let me dress him in fall clothes and he sat still for Mommy and didn't make too many funny faces. Just shows how big of a boy he is getting to be.

It wasn't until I loaded these pictures off my camera and started looking at them big on my computer that it hit me......he doesn't look like a baby anymore!! Whaaaaa!

I can see the rugged little boy that he is turning into now. Not as much puffiness in the cheeks and more serious expressions on his face. He is leaner and taller than ever and wears the little button-up shirt like a young man. Gosh he just melts me in some of these!

I saw this quote this week and it sums up how I feel about Jonah growing up right now so well.

"Young boys should never be sent to bed...they always wake up a day older." -J.M. Barrie (author of Peter Pan)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!