Saturday, February 22, 2014

Just Sharing.....


I just wanted to share some recent digi-scrapped layouts I've done for the kid's yearly books. Each year since Jonah was born I've done a book from his birthday until right before his next one. I always do his books through Shutterfly but can still add my own scrapbooked pages to their books. Now that I have two books to keep up with, it's been a lot more challenging! Thankfully this blog helps me keep on top of Haley's book because I've done a 2-page layout for each month and will add in special holidays and events too.

It's hard for me to decide what is worth scrapping. If anyone has tips on that please share! I usually just scrap the major holidays (Christmas, Valentines, Easter) and then throw in a few fun pages here and there like him catching his first fish. Still it's hard to keep up with but I do love it once I can order that book and have it in my hands.











post signature

2 comments:

I love comments!