Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Goals






Setting a few more goals for this long month full of seasonal changes and fun family time.

1. Read 1 & 2 Peter and do the She Reads Truth devotionals.

2. Read 1 other book, possibly a self-help one or a parenting one that I've been meaning to finish.

3. Go to a pumpkin patch with friends. This is on the calendar so hopefully we will have good weather!

4. Carve a pumpkins with Jonah. Now that he is 4 I think he would enjoy doing this more.

5. Decorate for Halloween!

6. Stick to my meal planning (for suppers) and eating out less.

7. Take lots of pictures and especially a lot of pictures of the kids in their costumes.

I think that's it but I know there will be a lot of fun things coming up this month and I am crossing my fingers for some cooler temps this weekend! We have a fun-filled weekend planned with family pictures on Saturday and our annual Fun Day with our church family on Sunday.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!