Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter pages and invite

I am planning to post Jonah's 9 month stats, Mother's Day photos and living room updates this week but still need to get the pics off my camera. Here is a two page layout I did for Easter using Picasa and Photoshop Elements.

Just wanted to share. :)



I have also been working on planning Jonah's 1st b-day party. We are going with a truck theme for it. So far this is what I have for the invites. I think I will change out the picture to a more recent one as it gets closer to time to send these out. But I do like how his outfit coordinates with the colors. I am getting excited and stressed about this party already. Michael and I have had many discussions on who to invite and what to offer for food. It's not so easy as just having a party. I will post more on all the planning later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!