Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Living Room Reno.....Progress

Well as I type this we now have painted drywall and our window back in. Still need trim and carpet though. We will get there. We have already picked out our carpet installer and what we want. We just have to wait until he is available and gets it ordered. Here are some pics of what we've been doing in there.




We went with a neutral color that is called Wicker. It's a Valspar color. It looked more grayish brown on the swatch we painted but it has turned out more of a tan brown. Oh well I still like it and Michael says he can live with it. It was $35 a can so we won't be painting over it! LOL!

Our carpet is going to be Iced Mocha color so it should be a little darker than the walls. I am trying to envision what I want the room to look like once it's all done but I'm still not sure what direction I want to go with window coverings and wall decor. I certainly don't want to spend a lot of money so we'll see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!