Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sharing My Home & Heart.....Here

I don't have very many readers (that I know about) except my followers. I use this blog mainly as a way to scrapbook Jonah's little life and our family life. But I want to change that slightly in the coming months. We will see how it goes. I am going to start mixing in some more random thoughts type posts (brain-dumps) and start sharing more of what I believe and my faith in Jesus. I also will be sharing more of what our home is like and projects we may be doing.

My intent is still to record our lives here but I want to try to share more of just "Jonah did this" or "we went here" kind of stuff and more of who I really am and what I believe in. I want those things recorded just as much as the other things.

So here goes and we will see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!