Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's OK.....

It's ok that after having my E-reader for over 4 months I finally bought a book to read on it. I am loving it so far!

It's ok that I have been eating leftovers from our weekend church picnic and BBQ leftover from my brother's tool shower. I haven't had to cook much in a few days. :)

It's ok that I have no idea what I will make for supper tonight.

It's ok that we bought a new bed set 2 weeks ago and I still have not changed my curtains or put shams in my sham pillowcases to "finish" the look. Ugh! I'll get there some day.

It's ok that my van looks like a bomb went off inside it and needs to be cleaned out badly!

It's ok that need to get my checkbook current....ok maybe that isn't ok...LOL

It's ok that I had an extra cup of coffee this morning....I'm raring to go now. :)

It's ok that I am in denial that I have a two year old that still uses his paci to get to sleep.

It's ok that I am pasty white again (after all that tanning) just in time for my brother's upcoming wedding.

It's ok that I bought a redbox movie Saturday night and forgot to watch or return it yet. Must do that today.

It's ok that I have not worked out in months. I am changing that this week already though. Back to walking and the elliptical even if I have to get off it many times to tend to Jonah.

It's ok that I am looking forward to finally having a weekend of nothing planned to do. It's been a long time since we had no where we had to go or nothing we had to get ready for.

What are your "it's ok" moments?

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I will have to do a post like it someday too.
    My van always looks like a bomb went off in it. But I always have what I need. When I clean it out, I get somewhere and need something I took out. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!